Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Intro - Jackson (madbug the web designer/programmer)

Hey, first off all, congratulation on the new born Tech Garden, I hope we are able to exchange idea, knowledge, information or tips all regarding technology over this cool 'Garden'.
Ok, first thing to introduce myself (make it short and sweet har!) I'm web designer/programmer, focusing on developing corporate website, tools that I use are Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash and ASP for the programming language.
Besides my web background, I use to be 'hanging around' the Architecture Industry which focusing on CAD application - AutoCAD, I always have an crazy idea is to make CAD online or realtime for free, so developer no need to pay large amount on the CAD application but to use the application online without any installation. Anywhere, this is just one of my crazy idea. Will discuss more on my other posting. So hang on and check it out later~!

Kevin, sorry for the late posting, my stupid streamyx down for so many days, just fixed it.

1 Comments:

Blogger dreamchaser said...

Is ok Jackson, thanks for posting =>
I have something to add-on here.
Jackson is very talented in design, especially Flash, interactive, web.
He is very creative and have a great sense of art. I think for Adobe and Macromedia products he know from head to tail!!!
Welcome Jackson!!!!!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home